Saturday, October 15, 2005

perplexed while passing the doorway...

As soon as I enter my doorway, I panic a lot due to several reasons...
  • Exams are on the way, didn't even start a piece of work that shud be done.
  • Neighbouring doorways are laughing at my doorway, of the reason that the success achieved by me...
  • My doorway is pleasing me to achieve one glory rather than pinnacle..
  • Considering my doorways entreatment, I casted my eye over acads and started reading them but unfortunately the concept here was abt gateways but not doorways..so stopped reading it..
  • Finally I had an agreement with my doorway that, I will achieve glory even once..
Thats the problem with my doorway, not only with my doorway but its my problem too....
One can feel happy in his college life, only when he get good grades... possibly that requires lot of hard work too... The problem with me from my eleventh class is that I consider myself being pessimistic...not too confident in approaching things..
Now thinking in optimistic view,achieving ground zero is not a big task for me...but it requires confidence in doing and experimenting things..

Finally remembering the words of famous author that, One can only achieve success by undergoing my pains...but this proverb doesn't suit me...Till now I underwent many pains but there is no success for me and my doorway...There is another proverb as serendipity strikes door only once, but bad fortune hits door until one opens the door...
I and my doorway hopes that good fortune strikes my door atleast once...

PS: Finally my doorway pleased me to display its number so that valuable comments can help me, so my doorway number is #361.

7 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger Kiran Raj said...

the best is absolutely yet to come man..there shud be a right balance of wat ur heart n mind speaks..

this wil surely help u...

n dont say u consider urself a pessimistic..that kills most of ur optimistic qualities!!

 
At 4:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sai mere bhai,
whatever you said abt egg-jams is true but I think that getting good grades and happiness doesn't have very much a role to play....depends on what you want to achieve with ur acads..
nice post... ciao

 
At 6:07 AM, Blogger johney said...

Hmmm...Not a gateway, but a doorway, you preferred. Very interesting. I like you idea.

 
At 3:34 AM, Blogger desperado said...

tejapv with the missin s ;)

brilliant piece
n im sure good times r just outside ur doorway
open n find them

 
At 9:10 AM, Blogger radiohead said...

hey ur doorway is 361 .. hmm will remeber tht . And abt exams .. nobdys prepared even when u enter it or leave it on D exam day. And lol ... college life is not all abt getting grades [ talking in general .. not the IIITM perspective ] .. its abt fun .. whos definition is not yet clear in my mind ;)

 
At 8:30 AM, Blogger Sanjeev said...

sai mere bhai... yeh tune kya marai... you are a force to reckon with bloke.... there's lot more than grades mate... its the holisitc personality....as our diro says... and believe me over three years i've seen you growing leaps and bounds in optimism.... and you sure are an extrovert too.... now that you've started taking rounds of the GH... but life is above all these yaar..... keep a check on your innate doorways... for they will guard you against all evils all throughout your life.... tc

 
At 1:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Everyone should see this.. http://www.project71.com/readme Enjoyy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home